A gynecologist specializes in fertility issues for women of different ages and in the treatment of gynecological diseases.
A gynecologist specializes in fertility issues for women of different ages and in the treatment of gynecological diseases. The most common gynecological symptoms that lead to seeking treatment are irritation or itching of the mucous membranes, abnormal bleeding, and pain. At the reception, the general state of health is checked, the examination of the breasts, and the assessment of the external organs, mucous membranes and cervix are performed. Internal examination involves palpation of the uterus and ovaries through the vagina. If necessary, a cell specimen (Pap smear) and other mucosal specimens are taken or ultrasound is performed.
You can also book an appointment with a gynecologist in the following matters:
- Routine gynecological examinations, diseases or infections
- Menstrual disorders, extra bleeding
- Pain during intercourse
- Suspected sexually transmitted diseases
- Menopausal symptoms
- Urinary incontinence, precipitation
- Myomas, cysts
- Breast and gynaecological cancers
- Sexual concerns and problems
- Prevention, planning or monitoring pregnancy
- Postpartum examination
0207 345 510
Or Send Message: