Approachable and energetic Anni is a little girl's mother and a physiotherapist by training. Anni specializes in maternity physiotherapy, pelvic floor physiotherapy, Pilates therapeutic training and sports physiotherapy, and also treats the youngest members of the family with reflexology baby massage. In her work, Anni takes the individual situation of each client into account holistically and carefully.
Pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence, rehabilitation of abdominal separation, various body aches during pregnancy and after childbirth and promotion of recovery from childbirth, for example, are reasons to seek maternal physiotherapy.
You can also come to the reception for various musculoskeletal disorders, such as pain in the back, neck and shoulder area. Maternal physiotherapy can ease pain caused by scar-related (section, episiotomy, ruptures) ailments such as tightness, numbness and pain.
Expertise and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy
- In-service training related to maternal physiotherapy, pelvic floor disorders and rehabilitation of direct abdominal muscles
- Reflexology baby massage
- Reflex therapeutic initiation of labor
- APPI-pilates training level 1 ja 2
- Board of Finnish Sports Physiotherapy Association’s training packages: athlete’s pelvic-lumbar-hip, knee-ankle-foot and neck-shoulder-shoulder girdle
- Finnish Sports Physiotherapists Association FSPA training packages: athlete’s pelvic-lumbar-hip, knee-ankle-foot and neck-shoulder-shoulder girdle
- The Performance Matrix
- Performance and sports coach training Marin Sport Performance Level 1 ja 2
- Running analysis training